Thursday, December 24, 2009

BIG baby

We went to Eliot's 2 month check-up yesterday at the doctor's office. It's official. Eliot is a gigantic baby. Not just chubby or long but both. She is 24 inches (95%) and weighs 12lb 9oz (88%). Well, we know at least we're feeding her well. Eliot also got a couple of shots which she took like a champ. In fact, she probably fussed more when the nurse tried to feed her the oral vaccine. Her face got very very red when she got the shots but she screamed for 5 seconds and then was fine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am an occupational therpapist and have written a book about child development. I am looking for photos that will support the text and would like to ask if I can use the photo of eliot in the crib looking at the mobile. He is in the ATNR baby reflex that I also want to show. Please visit my web site and email me at bsmithotr@msn.com if you are interested in further communication. My publisher is Therapro, Inc. at Theraproducts.com
    Thank-You!
    Barbara Smith OTR/L
    BarbaraSmithOccupationalTherapist.com

    ReplyDelete