Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eliot is three weeks old!

Eliot is three weeks old today. She's getting bigger! She's been eating a lot more in the past couple of days and I can see her arms and legs really filling out.

She really likes being on her tummy, either in my lap or sleeping in her basket. I only let her nap on her tummy during the day when I'm watching her though.

She loves having Daddy time when Josh gets home from work.

And late at night, they're usually found snoozing in bed before Eliot goes into her basket for the night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. cute little bug! i love that winne the pooh onesie - lucy got a lot of use out of it too. emmo is going to come de-binkie eliot at t-giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Oegranma,
    Adorable!!
    In Korean, Guiyeoun Gyuwoni! Sunhan Gyuwoni!
    I am also standing a side of debinki affirmative action.

    ReplyDelete